Cajun Creamy Sun dried tomato Chicken Pasta
– 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
– 1 cup chicken broth
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano “White Gold” is my fav)
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 tablespoon of Sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
– 3 cloves of Garlic
– 8 oz Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
– 1 Red bell pepper
– 1 yellow bell pepper
– 1 orange bell pepper
– 1 red onion
– 1lb bow tie pasta
– 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (or less if you don’t like heat)
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breast sliced thin
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of season salt
– 1 tablespoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning
1. Dice all bell peppers, onion, and garlic and set to the side.
2. Clean and slice chicken breast. Slice chicken breakfast length wise in half to make thinner.
3. Add olive oil, season salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and Cajun seasoning to chicken and mix. Set chicken to the side to marinate.
4. Start cooking your pasta (as directed on box)
5. In a bowl combine all the ingredients for your sauce and set aside.
6. In the mean time, heat cast iron skillet. Grill chicken on medium heat until throughly cooked, about 4-5 min on each side.
7. While the chicken is cooking start sautéing your vegetables.
8. Melt butter in a deep pan and add all the vegetables and mushrooms. Sauté for about 4 min. Add salt.
9. Pour sauce mixture onto sautéd vegetables and bring to boil
10. Let simmer for about 2 min till thickened. Add Cajun seasoning.
11. Add pasta to the sauce and cook for an extra 2 min.
12. Serve with grilled chicken and enjoy!