Garlic & Herb Grilled Lamb Chops
Garlic & Herb Grilled lamb chops
– 1 rack of lamb
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
– 4 garlic cloves
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Standing the rack of lamb with the bones upward, begin cutting from the top down, making sure to cut between the joints. Using a sharp knife here is key.
2. After cutting, soak lamb chops in cold water for 10- 15 min
3. Rub and clean lamb chops of any extra fat debris then rinse clean
4. Pat dry lamb chops with paper towel
5. In a food processor add garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil. Pulse until well combined.
6. Warm the mixture in microwave for about 30 seconds. This helps bring out all the flavors and oils in your herbs.
7. Let sit for about 2 min then add mixture to lamb chops and rub until well coated. (I recommend using a big ziplock bag and tossing everything inside.)
8. Let marinate in fridge for at least an hour
9. When ready to grill, bring meat to room temperature by taking out of fridge about 20-30min before grilling.
10. When grilling, make sure grill is really hot before adding lamb.
11. Grill for about 3-4 min on each side, depending on how you like it & the thickness of your lamb chop
12. Serve and enjoy!