Keto Friendly Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Spinach
You will need:
- 9 oz of Raw peeled, & deveined shrimp
- 8oz Fresh Baby spinach
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Red crushed peppers to your liking
- Clean the shrimp then dry well with a paper towel. (Lay shrimp out on a paper towel and then press down with another paper towel to get all moisture.)
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil in to a pan and sauté the shrimp, about a minute on each side. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika, then remove shrimp and set aside
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, then add in minced garlic. Sauté for about a minute
- Add the spinach into the fried garlic and cook until wilted.
- Add heavy whipping cream, turmeric, and crushed red pepper to the wilted spinach and bring to a simmer
- Once your mixture has simmered add in your cooked shrimp, mix and then finish off with your lemon.
- You are now ready to Enjoy!
*Can be pared with a side of cauliflower rice, zoodles, or any Keto friendly pasta alternative